Donna’s Most Important Lake House Rules
3. Do not adjust the light dimmers. Their levels may look random, but they are NOT.
5. Treat the non-carpeted areas as a tennis court. No black-soled shoes. No scuffmarks. (And no tennis. I shouldn’t have to tell you that, but just in case.)
9. Do not use the dishwasher. Which shouldn’t be a problem, because…
10. You may not use any dishes. BYOD (bring your own dishes).
14. That door is locked for a reason. “Which door?” you ask. ANY DOOR THAT IS LOCKED.
18. You may help yourself to a coat from the coat closet. The scarf and hat closets are off limits.
21. The gold-plated pony is an art piece, not a toy. No sitting on the golden pony
27. Do not knock on the front door or ring the doorbell. If you are outside, text me.
29. If the trash can doesn’t have a trash bag, then it isn’t a trash can, is it? Use your head.
33. No jumping.
43. I have a black light. (This is not a rule. This is a gentle reminder/warning.)
Etten - 20,45 sling_ directed by Babis Makridis
74TH HUNGER GAMES TICKETS NOW ON SALE AND SET TO OUTSELL LAST TWO GAMES COMBINED!
After harassing the Gamemakers pretty much all week, they finally confirmed that YES! It’s only the first day they’ve…
We’re in Chicago next week for the AWP writers conference and will be throwing a happy hour for Tumblr writers of all stripes. We’d love to see you there.
The venue, Uncharted Books, is a new bookstore funded on Kickstarter which had a Tumblr blog before it was born. It’s a dream spot for book-web-community nerds and we absolutely can’t wait to see it (and all of you.)
Horsetail Fall in Yosemite National Park, California | image by Phil Hawkins
Pictured from a position along the Merced River off Southside Drive in Yosemite Valley just before sunset as it glows. The phenomenon of this vista only occurs for only few days in February each year when several weather and climatic conditions are just right